A Prayer For Healing!

Jesus Christ, You are alive. You have given the good news. Life is abundant, and now life is eternal to those who know You and that includes me. "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten, Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

You have promised it, Lord. "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live." You have promised that if I have faith as the grain of a mustard seed, I can say to my mountain, "move and nothing will be impossible. Jesus Christ, look at me. You know who I am. You know where I come from. You know what problems I carry in my heart, and my mind, and in my physical, organic body.

O Lord, you know a lot more about me than I do. A lot more about me than any doctor, any psychiatrist, or any counselor knows.

O God, give me the gift of faith. I receive this gift, and I feel a warm glow. Your faith is flowing from my mind, across my face, across my lips, down my neck, and through my body. I am feeling the healing presence of the God of all eternity. In the name of my Lord, I praise You, and I thank You, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Recent Miracle In Egypt

The Ant And The Contact Lens: a true story

The Power Of Prayer