Our Ministry

We've been here in the Philippines for more than a month already. I've been so glad to see my family whom I missed so much while I was in the US. It's so good to be home after more than 5 years of living in a foreign land. Texas became my homeland for the past five years and I learned to love the place and the people there. When hubby and I left our home in Wichita Falls I can't help myself but cry. It's been my home for 4 years and there were many memories there. But we have to do what the good Lord wants us to do and that is to go back in the Philippines and do missionary works. We've been praying about this for many months and the Lord had given us the means to go back to the Philippines. Hubby had to quit his job and left his family, friends and loved ones there. I know it's a sacrifice on his part but it's nothing compared to what Jesus Christ had done for us. He gave His life so we could be saved from our sins.

We've been having our services in our house already during Sundays and Wednesdays. Hubby is the one preaching and my family here are the attendees. We had invited a pastor to come and preach this coming Sunday afternoon at 3:00 PM and we will be inviting people to attend. I already invited some of my neighbors to come on Sunday and listen to the message. We are also planning to have a film showing on Wednesday nights and invite people to come. We will be meeting in our carport for the meantime until we will find a place to hold our services. We've been preparing it and my youngest brother is in the process of installing electric outlets and lights. We also bought 15 monobloc chairs last weekend which cost P140 each. We will buy some more when we have more funds. We ordered a wooden pulpit and we got it yesterday. It's really nice and we paid P2,500. This is all for the cause of Christ and I pray that God will bless our ministry and He will give us more souls to lead to the Lord and get saved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Recent Miracle In Egypt

The Ant And The Contact Lens: a true story

The Power Of Prayer