Prayers For Prosperity

Thank You, God, for Your loving spirit within me that prospers and blesses my life.God, You are my source of abundant living. I place my trust in You, knowing that You will guide me and multiply my blessings.

Thank You, God, for Your wisdom that fills me with prospering ideas and Your all-providing presence that assures bountiful supply for every need. My life is enriched in every way.You are my source, dear God, and in Your presence every need is met.

Thank You for Your overflowing goodness that blesses me and those I hold dear.God, Your love fills my heart and attracts to me all good things. Through Your unlimited substance, I live a life of plenty.

Affirmations for Prosperity

My thoughts are enriched by the creative spirit of God within me. I am filled with renewed enthusiasm, and my life is prospered.I am a spiritual being, heir to the abundance of God’s kingdom. My life is prospered and enriched. I give thanks for God’s prospering ideas that inspire me to live a full, rewarding life. I am God’s beloved creation, and I rely on God’s provision to fulfill every good desire. The presence of God is within and around me. I am alive with creative energy, awake to prospering ideas, and open to unlimited goodness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Recent Miracle In Egypt

The Ant And The Contact Lens: a true story

The Power Of Prayer