My Brother and His Wife Got Saved

I have 3 siblings, a sister next to me and 2 younger brothers. Three of us got saved many years ago except my brother Celso. I've been praying to the good Lord to save my brother and I even cried out his name to the Lord every time I pray that he will open his heart and accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. I've been trying to witness to him many times and he kept saying he is saved. But he doesn't go to church on Sundays and he still drinks beer with his friends.

Lately I haven't been sleeping good due to the ringing in my ears. But the Lord had used this for good. Since I can't sleep last Thursday, I went online early in the morning here in Texas and it was evening in the Philippines. My brother saw me online and he called me. I talked to him and his wife and I saw in the webcam too their newborn baby. While talking to my sister-in-law, I talked to her heart to heart and I asked if she wants to get saved and know for sure that if she dies, she'll go to heaven. She was willing and I read to her the Scriptures on how to get saved. Then I asked her to repent from her sins and she prayed quietly. Then I prayed with her the sinner's prayer and she accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior.

Next, I talked to my brother and I did the same. He bowed his head and prayed quietly asking God to forgive him of his sins. Then I prayed with him the sinner's prayer and led my brother to the Lord. I was so happy that I can't help but cry while I was praying with him. I was so emotional and happy at the same time seeing two of my family got saved. It was an answered prayer. I just can't contain my happiness that my brother got saved and the Lord has used me. I was so thankful to the Lord after that. I was talking to both of them after they received Jesus in their hearts and I asked my sister to buy a Bible for them and charge it to me. I advised them to pray always and read their Bible daily. They were so thankful to me after that but I told them it's the Lord who really worked in their lives. The Lord is so good for saving my brother and his wife. The Lord had impressed in my heart that I have to be bold in witnessing to them and led them to the Lord and it was the right time.

My brother will be flying to Singapore tomorrow to look for a job there. So I told myself last Thursday, now is the right time. I just don't want him to leave the country without him being saved and I'm so glad he was willing. His heart that was hardened was softened. Thank you Lord. I just talked to my sister-in-law last night and she told me that my brother has been reading his Bible and he stopped drinking beer. His friends had been inviting him to have a drinking session with them but he turned them down. My sister-in-law was so thankful to me for leading my brother and her to the Lord. It was the Lord who worked in their lives. I'm just a willing vessel to carry God's work. My hubby and I got to talked to my brother again this morning. He was busy packing his things and he's gonna fly to Singapore tomorrow. I gave him sisterly advises to continue in the faith, develop his relationship with the Lord and always talk to God through prayer. My hubby and I prayed with him online this morning too. There is joy in serving the Lord and leading people to Him. I'm so glad that 2 people that are dear to me got saved.

You too can be saved. Just acknowledge that you are a sinner and repent from your sins. Ask God to forgive you and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the Father but by me." John 14:6.

If you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, please pray this prayer with your heart. This is the sinner's prayer that I prayed with my brother and his wife when I led them to the Lord:

Dear God, I admit I am a sinner, going to hell. I know that I cannot save myself. I repent of my sins and I put my faith in the blood that you shed for me on the cross to pay for all my sins. I now accept you as my Savior and trust you to take me to heaven. Thank you for saving me. Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Recent Miracle In Egypt

The Ant And The Contact Lens: a true story

The Power Of Prayer