Thank You Lord!

Lord, I want to thank you for all the things you have done. You are so good Lord and I want to praise and worship you all the days of my life. My life is yours Lord and use me to be your vessel of honor. Lord I want to thank you for giving my brother Celso a job in Singapore and for answering our prayers that he will pass the medical test so he can get a work permit there. I want to thank also those who prayed for my brother. God knows who you are and I believe God will return the favor to you. Lord continue to be with my brother and protect him there. Help him to adjust quickly in his job. Give him also peace so he will not miss his family that much. I thank you Lord for you saved my brother before he went to Singapore. I know that you will guide him and be with him as he work there so he can support his family. Continue to bless him in his health, his job and most especially his spiritual life. I pray that he will develop a closer relationship with Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Thank you Lord for answering our prayers. I LOVE YOU LORD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Recent Miracle In Egypt

The Ant And The Contact Lens: a true story

The Power Of Prayer