Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Incentives For the Kiddos

Some kids in my Sunday School class were given school supplies before the school opening last June. I told the kids that I only give notebooks and pens/pencils to those who didn't have more than 2 absences in their class during summer vacation. I did this to give incentives to those kids who attend regular in my Sunday School class. So far out of 18 kids who were enrolled in my class, only 7 kids were qualified. Those kids who received the school supplies were so happy and I'm pretty sure even their parents too. Most of those kids come from a poor family, mostly farmers. The kids received 10 notebooks each and pens/pencils. Last year, the church gave all the kids school supplies.




0 comments: