Incentives For the Kiddos

Some kids in my Sunday School class were given school supplies before the school opening last June. I told the kids that I only give notebooks and pens/pencils to those who didn't have more than 2 absences in their class during summer vacation. I did this to give incentives to those kids who attend regular in my Sunday School class. So far out of 18 kids who were enrolled in my class, only 7 kids were qualified. Those kids who received the school supplies were so happy and I'm pretty sure even their parents too. Most of those kids come from a poor family, mostly farmers. The kids received 10 notebooks each and pens/pencils. Last year, the church gave all the kids school supplies.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Recent Miracle In Egypt

The Ant And The Contact Lens: a true story

The Power Of Prayer